Nous sommes toujours à la recherche d’employés consciencieux et talentueux
Consultez nos offres d’emploi – vous êtes peut-être le candidat que nous recherchons.
AdHoc Translations is looking for 2 Project & Account Managers
AdHoc Translations is looking for 2 experienced Project & Account Managers to contribute to the set up of our newly opened production office in Barcelona. At AdHoc Translations, we have high ambitions and we aim to become one of the largest European language service providers. The company is growing rapidly with new global clients, and the new Project & Account Managers will play a key role in the company’s continuous growth.
We will prioritise a Swedish native speaker for one of the positions and a Spanish, German or French native speaker for the other position, but applicants with other native languages are encouraged to apply. We are looking for localisation professionals with visions and manager potential.
- Managing a portfolio of international B2B clients, including identifying their needs and requirements and offering innovative solutions tailored to their specific needs. Every project is unique and should not be handled as usual.
- High-level management of all kinds of large and small translation and localisation projects from the quote stage to delivery to the client.
- Following up with our clients through status calls and meetings to make sure our clients get the best possible service.
- Developing project plans and workflows, making sure all deliveries are on time, on budget and of the highest quality.
- Proactively provide innovative ideas to develop new concepts, services, processes, technology setups and more in collaboration with internal and external Sales, Translators and Technology teams.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- Relevant documented education within linguistics, international business communications, business administrations or the like.
- Previous experience from the localisation industry including an industry, service or content type specialisation (kindly specify in your CV your specialisation).
- Knowledge of localisation technology systems or other industry applied software and services: CAT tools, artificial intelligence, InDesign, Illustrator, CMS, CRM, PIM, ERP, OCR, different file formats (xml, html and json).
- Excellent communication skills: native speaker of one of the following languages are preferred: Spanish, Swedish, German or French, but natives in other languages can also apply.
- Ability to prioritise effectively when managing multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time – ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within the defined budget. You need to enjoy multi-tasking!
- You take responsibility and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible service to our clients.
- Maintaining your sense of humour under all circumstances.
What do we offer?
- A top professional environment where your input and ideas are highly valued and your contribution can directly impact the company’s growth, services, processes and more.
- Flexible working hours (37,5 hours per week), which can be scheduled with the manager (for example from 9 AM to 5 PM).
- An opportunity to grow with AdHoc Translations and become a leader or manager one day and help the company start up the production activities in Barcelona.
Join the AdHoc Team and excel your localisation career!
At AdHoc Translations, we always strive to offer unique and tailored solutions tailored to each industry, client and project. We have more than 25 years of experience within the industry, and we are renowned for delivering excellent customer service and high quality translations by using cutting edge technology. We offer a dynamic workday with skilled colleagues in an informal atmosphere where ideas and initiatives for improvement of working procedures and how to grow the business are highly appreciated.
Please send your CV and cover letter to HR@adhoc-translations.com with the subject line “Project Manager – Barcelona”. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please contact HR@adhoc-translations.com
Note that selected applicants will be presented to a business case of a real localisation project, and the reply to the business case will form part of the overall assessment.