Wir suchen immer engagierte, kompetente Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter;
Einfach „Offene Stellen“ anklicken – vielleicht ist ja Ihr Profil gefragt.
Swedish Project Manager for our Barcelona office
AdHoc Translations is looking for a Swedish Project Manager for our Barcelona office
AdHoc Translations has high ambitions, and our vision is to become the preferred language solutions provider for European customers who care about their global communication. As our new Swedish Project Manager, you will play a key role in our continued growth, especially in Sweden.
We prioritise a Swedish native speaker for the position who has experience from the industry. Furthermore, we are looking for a person with a strong personality and who is willing to make a difference for our customers.
About the position
The position as Project Manager involves helping our project management team with servicing especially our new and existing Sweden-based customers and attending to their requirements for translation, localization, SEO, etc. You will especially work closely together with our new Swedish Business Development Manager. The role requires interaction with direct clients, internal resources and translation teams.
- Coordinate all phases of the translation projects from quotation to delivery to the client
- Liaise with the sales team to clarify project parameters
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with vendors
- Monitor and control project status to make sure that all deliveries are on time, on budget and of the highest quality
- Follow up with our clients to make sure that they are satisfied and get the best possible service
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, style guides, etc.
- Comply with internal procedures and processes
- Work according to defined KPIs and goals
Key skills required:
- Swedish as mother tongue and fluent in English
- Experience in project management
- Experience from the translation and localisation industry
- Knowledge of localisation technology or other industry applied software: CAT tools, TMS, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in speech and writing
- Ability to prioritise when managing multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passionate about delivering the best possible service to our clients
- Maintaining your sense of humour under all circumstances
What do we offer?
- A top professional environment where your input and ideas are highly valued and your contribution can directly impact our growth, services, processes, etc.
- Flexible working hours (37.5 hours per week), which can be scheduled with your manager (for example from 9 AM to 5 PM).
- An opportunity to grow with AdHoc Translations.
Who is AdHoc Translations?
Headquartered in Copenhagen, AdHoc Translations is a modern translation agency with departments in Germany, Spain, Sweden and India.
AdHoc Translations always strives to offer unique and tailored solutions to each industry, customer and project. We have 30 years of experience in the industry and are renowned for delivering excellent customer service and high-quality translations.
How to apply for the position?
To apply for the position, please send your CV and application in English to HR@adhoc-translations.com stating ‘Swedish Project Manager’ in the subject line. The start day is as soon as possible and therefore we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and hope to complete the recruitment process very fast once we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact our COO, Morten Sonne, on tel. +45 54 55 61 41.