We are always looking for dedicated and talented employees
See our vacancies – you may be just the candidate we are looking for.
AdHoc Translations seeks a Key Account Manager (and potential Country Manager) for our Swedish branch
Adhoc Translations is developing explosively and currently experiencing strong growth in the international markets. To support this growth, we now seek an ambitious Key Account Manager for our Swedish branch, preferably based in or near Stockholm.
If sales and the creation of strong, long-lasting customer relations is what fire you up, and if you want to actively contribute to the development of AdHoc Translations and building the Swedish branch, this is the job for you.
AdHoc Translations has the vision of becoming the preferred language provider for demanding European clients operating in international markets and who recognise that effective communication is both about understanding culture and language and about understanding the requirements inherent in different types of document and different industries, such as, for example, life science.
We are looking for someone who knows the industry and understands what it takes to tailor the right solutions to each individual client. By offering the best service and advice, you will be helping to ensure that our current and future clients are happy and will come to AdHoc Translations as a natural choice when selecting a language provider.
About the position:
You will work closely with the sales and project management team to develop current and future clients related to our sale of language solutions to the Swedish market. You will become part of a dynamic team where things move quickly and where thought and action are not far apart. We expect that you will be able to work from home to begin with, and you should expect some travel activity. Your areas of responsibility will primarily be sales and client management, including:
- Optimising sales to new and current clients in collaboration with our project managers
- Client visits and care
- Planning sales activities
- Participation in fairs etc.
- Participation in on-going product development
The focus for the position is very much on personal drive and results orientation.
Your education is not a deciding factor, but a commercial background and experience from selling language solutions would be advantageous.
We are looking for a person who can create strong, long-term relations. Someone who can communicate equally well across all roles and levels in different types of organisation – irrespective of whether you communicate in English or Swedish.
We also expect that:
- You have a high energy level and like to be busy in your workday
- You have a service mentality and are detail-orientated so that our clients get the best possible service
- You are experienced in the use of commercial IT tools and can make sense of large quantities of information
- You communicate well in writing and verbally
- You are fluent in English at negotiations level and preferably are also familiar with the Scandinavian languages
- You are responsible and approach your assignments independently and systematically
- You are patient and persistent when required to solve difficult problems
- You are flexible with respect to work tasks and times
- You are extroverted and positive
- You can show evidence of results from a similar position
AdHoc Translations offers a multi-faceted position with exciting professional challenges and a working environment in which openness, humour, and collegiality are important. The position is full-time and remunerated based on experience and qualifications. There is a pension scheme and health insurance attached.
Do you want to join the team?
Send your written application and a CV as soon as possible to Jesper Nielsen, Global Sales Director, via email@example.com. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. The deadline for applying is 30 November 2018.