We are always looking for dedicated and talented employees
See our vacancies – you may be just the candidate we are looking for.
AdHoc Translations is looking for 2 Project & Account Managers
AdHoc Translations is looking for 2 experienced Project & Account Managers to contribute to the set up of our newly opened production office in Barcelona. At AdHoc Translations, we have high ambitions and we aim to become one of the largest European language service providers. The company is growing rapidly with new global clients, and the new Project & Account Managers will play a key role in the company’s continuous growth.
We will prioritise a Swedish native speaker for one of the positions and a Spanish, German or French native speaker for the other position, but applicants with other native languages are encouraged to apply. We are looking for localisation professionals with visions and manager potential.
- Managing a portfolio of international B2B clients, including identifying their needs and requirements and offering innovative solutions tailored to their specific needs. Every project is unique and should not be handled as usual.
- High-level management of all kinds of large and small translation and localisation projects from the quote stage to delivery to the client.
- Following up with our clients through status calls and meetings to make sure our clients get the best possible service.
- Developing project plans and workflows, making sure all deliveries are on time, on budget and of the highest quality.
- Proactively provide innovative ideas to develop new concepts, services, processes, technology setups and more in collaboration with internal and external Sales, Translators and Technology teams.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- Relevant documented education within linguistics, international business communications, business administrations or the like.
- Previous experience from the localisation industry including an industry, service or content type specialisation (kindly specify in your CV your specialisation).
- Knowledge of localisation technology systems or other industry applied software and services: CAT tools, artificial intelligence, InDesign, Illustrator, CMS, CRM, PIM, ERP, OCR, different file formats (xml, html and json).
- Excellent communication skills: native speaker of one of the following languages are preferred: Spanish, Swedish, German or French, but natives in other languages can also apply.
- Ability to prioritise effectively when managing multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time – ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within the defined budget. You need to enjoy multi-tasking!
- You take responsibility and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible service to our clients.
- Maintaining your sense of humour under all circumstances.
What do we offer?
- A top professional environment where your input and ideas are highly valued and your contribution can directly impact the company’s growth, services, processes and more.
- Flexible working hours (37,5 hours per week), which can be scheduled with the manager (for example from 9 AM to 5 PM).
- An opportunity to grow with AdHoc Translations and become a leader or manager one day and help the company start up the production activities in Barcelona.
Join the AdHoc Team and excel your localisation career!
At AdHoc Translations, we always strive to offer unique and tailored solutions tailored to each industry, client and project. We have more than 25 years of experience within the industry, and we are renowned for delivering excellent customer service and high quality translations by using cutting edge technology. We offer a dynamic workday with skilled colleagues in an informal atmosphere where ideas and initiatives for improvement of working procedures and how to grow the business are highly appreciated.
Please send your CV and cover letter to HR@adhoc-translations.com with the subject line “Project Manager – Barcelona”. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please contact HR@adhoc-translations.com
Note that selected applicants will be presented to a business case of a real localisation project, and the reply to the business case will form part of the overall assessment.
AdHoc Translations seeks a Key Account Manager (and potential Country Manager) for our Swedish branch
Adhoc Translations is developing explosively and currently experiencing strong growth in the international markets. To support this growth, we now seek an ambitious Key Account Manager for our Swedish branch, preferably based in or near Stockholm.
If sales and the creation of strong, long-lasting customer relations is what fire you up, and if you want to actively contribute to the development of AdHoc Translations and building the Swedish branch, this is the job for you.
AdHoc Translations has the vision of becoming the preferred language provider for demanding European clients operating in international markets and who recognise that effective communication is both about understanding culture and language and about understanding the requirements inherent in different types of document and different industries, such as, for example, life science.
We are looking for someone who knows the industry and understands what it takes to tailor the right solutions to each individual client. By offering the best service and advice, you will be helping to ensure that our current and future clients are happy and will come to AdHoc Translations as a natural choice when selecting a language provider.
About the position:
You will work closely with the sales and project management team to develop current and future clients related to our sale of language solutions to the Swedish market. You will become part of a dynamic team where things move quickly and where thought and action are not far apart. We expect that you will be able to work from home to begin with, and you should expect some travel activity. Your areas of responsibility will primarily be sales and client management, including:
- Optimising sales to new and current clients in collaboration with our project managers
- Client visits and care
- Planning sales activities
- Participation in fairs etc.
- Participation in on-going product development
The focus for the position is very much on personal drive and results orientation.
Your education is not a deciding factor, but a commercial background and experience from selling language solutions would be advantageous.
We are looking for a person who can create strong, long-term relations. Someone who can communicate equally well across all roles and levels in different types of organisation – irrespective of whether you communicate in English or Swedish.
We also expect that:
- You have a high energy level and like to be busy in your workday
- You have a service mentality and are detail-orientated so that our clients get the best possible service
- You are experienced in the use of commercial IT tools and can make sense of large quantities of information
- You communicate well in writing and verbally
- You are fluent in English at negotiations level and preferably are also familiar with the Scandinavian languages
- You are responsible and approach your assignments independently and systematically
- You are patient and persistent when required to solve difficult problems
- You are flexible with respect to work tasks and times
- You are extroverted and positive
- You can show evidence of results from a similar position
AdHoc Translations offers a multi-faceted position with exciting professional challenges and a working environment in which openness, humour, and collegiality are important. The position is full-time and remunerated based on experience and qualifications. There is a pension scheme and health insurance attached.
Do you want to join the team?
Send your written application and a CV as soon as possible to Jesper Nielsen, Global Sales Director, via firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. The deadline for applying is 30 November 2018.