Vi letar alltid efter engagerade och skickliga medarbetare.
Ta en titt på våra lediga platser – kanske är det din profil som vi söker.
Language Technology Specialist
AdHoc Translations is looking for a Language Technology Specialist
Do you have a passion for language and technology and are you driven and motivated by providing technical solutions to a large portfolio of customers globally? Then the position as Language Technology Specialist at AdHoc Translations might just be something for you. You can be based anywhere in Europe, but it is an advantage if you are based in Spain, Germany or Denmark to be close to our offices.
We are looking for a person with excellent technical skills who wishes to apply his/her specialist knowledge to help AdHoc Translations reach new heights in language technology and system integrations. The successful candidate will be working with everything from translation tools (CAT tools), translation platforms (TMS systems), machine translation, software integrations with our customers’ systems and other solutions and technologies that can help optimise our processes and offer our customers the best possible language technology solutions.
This position is perfect for you if you want to take responsibility and help set the course in a rapidly growing industry. You must keep abreast of developments and have an inquisitive mind to stay on top of new trends in the area.
You will be working closely together with our project managers and sales staff, and you will be in direct contact with our customers when it comes to language technology and system integrations. Your primary role will be to implement integrations between our production tools and the customers’ systems (e.g. CMS, PIM) and you will be the direct link between external developers and the customers. You will not be the one to develop the software, but the job requires good understanding of API and XML.
- Implementing integrations between our production tools and our customers’ platforms (CMS, DMS, PIM etc.).
- Implementing machine translation solutions.
- Guiding internal and external teams and customers in the use of our technical solutions and integrations.
- Supporting internal and external teams in case of technical problems with the use of our production tools (TMS, CAT).
- Guiding existing and potential customers in finding the language technology solutions that best meet their needs.
- Engaging in close cooperation with the project manager team to handle complex file types.
- Cooperating with external technology partners and suppliers.
- Developing new language technology offers.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- Relevant degree in IT, preferably in computational linguistics, software localisation or information science and language technology.
- Experience from the language services industry is mandatory.
- Practical and methodical knowledge of CAT tools (Memsource, SDL Trados Studio, etc.) is an advantage.
- Practical and methodical knowledge of TMS systems (Plunet etc.) is an advantage.
- Practical and methodical knowledge of machine translation.
- Good communication skills and English at a high level.
- Service-minded and customer-oriented.
- Good at taking responsibility and troubleshooting.
- Positive attitude.
Join the AdHoc Team and excel your localisation career!
AdHoc Translations is a modern translation agency with headquarters in Copenhagen and departments in Germany, Spain and India.We offer a dynamic workday together with professional colleagues in an informal atmosphere where we value good ideas and initiatives so that we can develop each other’s skills and jointly contribute to the company’s continued growth.
COUNTRY MANAGER AND PARTNER IN ADHOC TRANSLATIONS AB
Are you THE new Country Manager and Partner in AdHoc Translations AB?
Adhoc Translations is developing rapidly and currently experiencing strong growth in the international markets for sale of language solutions. To support this growth, we are now looking for an ambitious Country Manager to build up our Swedish office.
Are you driven by sales and the creation of strong, long-lasting customer relations, and do you want to contribute actively to the development of AdHoc Translations and building our Swedish branch, then this is the job for you.
We are looking for someone who knows the industry and understands what it takes to tailor the right solutions to each individual customer. By offering the best service and advice, you will be helping to ensure that our current and future customers are satisfied and will come to AdHoc Translations as a natural choice when selecting a language provider.
About the position:
You will work closely with our sales and project management team to develop current and future customers in the Swedish market. You will become part of a dynamic team where things move quickly and where thoughts are quickly turned into action. We expect that you will be able to work from home to begin with, and you should expect some travel activity.
The focus for the position is very much on personal drive and creating results. Your areas of responsibility will primarily be sales and customer management, including:
- Planning and execution of sales activities
- Key account management of existing and new customers
- Optimising sales to new and current customers in collaboration with our project managers
- Customer visits and care
- Participation in fairs etc.
- Participation in on-going product development
- Monitoring and administration of budgets and goals
Your education is not a deciding factor, but a commercial background and experience from selling language solutions would be an advantage.
We are looking for a person who can create strong, long-lasting relations. Someone who can communicate equally well across all roles and levels in different types of organisation in both English and Swedish. We also expect that:
- You have a high energy level and like to be busy in your workday
- You have a service mentality and are detail-orientated so that our customers get the best possible service
- You are experienced in the use of commercial IT tools and able to make sense of large volumes of information
- You are articulate in writing and verbally
- You are fluent in English at negotiations level and preferably also familiar with the Scandinavian languages
- You are responsible and approach your assignments independently and systematically
- You are patient and persistent when faced with difficult problems
- You are flexible with respect to work tasks and working hours
- You are extroverted and positive
- You can document results from a similar position
AdHoc Translations offers an all-round position with exciting professional challenges and a large degree of responsibility. You will be part of a team and working environment in which openness, humour and collegiality are important. The position is full-time and remunerated is subject to experience and qualifications. We offer a pension scheme and health insurance.
You will be able to join the management team and become a partner in in the Swedish company.
Do you want to join the team?
Please send your written application and a CV as soon as possible to Jesper Nielsen, Global Sales Director at email@example.com if you want to join AdHoc Translations’ exiting journey.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis , so please do not hesitate to send your application. The application deadline is 10th of January 2020.
For further information, please contact Global Sales Director, Jesper Nielsen on telephone +45 41 74 01 91
About AdHoc Translations
AdHoc Translations is a modern translation agency with headquarters in Copenhagen and departments in among others Germany, Spain and India. With passion and pride, AdHoc Translations has for 30 years provided professional translation and language solutions to satisfied customers in the European countries. We foster communication between people by breaking down language barriers and helping companies to make global communication a driver rather than a barrier. We are flexible and responsive and offer solutions tailored to the individual customer’s needs. Languages are people, and that is why the customer is always at our center. We are There for you!