Translation of all types of financial texts
Which translation agency should you choose for the translation of your financial texts? Whether you need translation of your company’s quarterly reports, annual reports, financial statements, investment reports, etc., you need to find a translation supplier you can trust and who can provide fast and professional translation of your documents.
For almost 30 years, AdHoc Translations has provided quality translation of financial and economic texts for many satisfied customers. This includes not only customers in the banking and financial sector, but also law offices, insurance companies and many other businesses needing translation of various financial documents such as annual reports, etc. Read more about how we can help you translate your financial or economic texts below.
Accomplished translators specialising in financial translation
Translating financial documents requires thorough knowledge of the financial sector to ensure that the translator uses the correct terminology and language and complies with any industry-specific requirements. When you send your financial texts to AdHoc Translations for translation, we guarantee that our mother tongue translators:
- Have the relevant linguistic education.
- Have at least 5 years’ translation experience.
- Specialise in translation of financial texts.
- Have experience in translating for the specific industry.
- Have knowledge of relevant rules, regulations and standards (International Financial Reporting Standards ‘IFRS’ etc.) in the industry, so they how to translate an annual report.
- Have signed a non-disclosure agreement.
- Have passed a quality test and been subject to regular evaluations.
As a customer of AdHoc Translations, you get a dedicated team of translators who will get to know your business, including your company’s specific terminology and language usage. This ensures better communication and higher quality.
High quality standards
Financial translations require 100% accuracy, and there is no room for mistakes or imprecise wording. Therefore, AdHoc Translations works according to strict quality standards to ensure a translation of the highest quality.
Our quality standards include:
- Stringent criteria for selecting our translators.
- Initial and ongoing testing of the quality of the translators’ work within their specialty.
- Use of translation memories which guarantee recognition and reuse of previous translations.*
- Use of term bases which contain your company’s terminology and specific industry terminology. These are constantly expanded and can also be deployed internally in your company.*
- Automatic quality assurance of your translations to ensure that all numbers and values are identical with the source text and specific terms are translated consistently.
- Compliance with the international standards for quality management (ISO 9001) and Standards for optimized and efficient handling of the translation process (ISO 17100).
Moreover, we ensure that your dedicated project manager at AdHoc Translations has close contact with the relevant people in your business (e.g. the finance department and communications department), so that all guidelines are followed and specific requirements for terminology are met.
*These remain the customer’s property at all times and are used only for the customer’s texts.
AdHoc Translations guarantees that your company documents will be treated with full confidentiality. All internal employees and external partners are carefully instructed in how documents should be handled and have also signed confidentiality agreements, so they are bound to secrecy.
We have implemented strict IT security procedures and measures to ensure the necessary protection of our customers’ documents and information. These also include our project management system (SmartDesk) and our translation tools.
If your documents contain sensitive information, we have implemented a specific workflow to guarantee that we comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you have any questions about our compliance or IT and security procedures, please contact us by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation of annual reports and other financial texts
AdHoc Translations has nearly 30 years of experience in translating various types of financial and economic texts. These include: annual reports (including financial statements, income statement, balance sheet, management’s review and management’s statement), auditors’ reports, due diligence, stock exchange announcements, financial reports, insurance documents, market analyses, investor relations, etc.
Many listed companies want to present their annual report in two or more languages. This is to cater for its owners, shareholders and investors if the company operates in the international market, but also to attract new investors or reach out to other global stakeholders. Therefore, most companies choose as a minimum to have their annual report translated into English, as this is the predominant language in the financial world.
Why choose AdHoc Translations?
When you choose to work with AdHoc Translations, you get a partner who has the necessary experience and expertise, and who always focuses on customising solutions to suit your needs. You get a dedicated contact who is always ready to help and guide you throughout the process and who ensures that your expectations and requirements are met. You also get a dedicated team of specialised translators, so you know that the task is in the best of hands.
Some of the key benefits of working with us are:
- We provide high quality at favourable prices
- We listen to our customers and have a holistic and solution-oriented mindset.
- We are flexible and innovative and adapt to our customers’ demands and not vice versa.
- We use the latest language technology tools to ensure optimal processes and increase quality.
- We offer solutions that integrate with your systems.
- We ensure privacy and security for your documents.
- We comply with delivery schedules and offer express delivery.
- We are committed, take responsibility and want to be number one in customer satisfaction.
- We value a good and close customer relationship based on trust.
“We have worked with AdHoc Translations for over a year now. It is a pleasure to see that we receive great help in many areas of our daily work. On-time delivery of translations is probably our key priority, but many other tasks are involved in running a translation unit. We get excellent advice on technology, we have defined a KMD-specific project flow and we receive detailed reporting. We also appreciate the open and informal tone. It certainly makes most jobs a little easier.
Charlotte Pedersen, Language Service Manager, KMD
Our most popular languages
We translate to and from all languages. This includes: